What speaker stands for RB-75s?

mamacmil

Juba said it all. Also look into making some homemade maple ones. Maple is really good for music period it is also good for baseball bats. Other than that metal and sand fillable is more to your liking probally. If you want them ones you see on the klipsch site with the pictures of them on stands well their sanus. You can pick them up at crutchfield.

Look for my thread on this subject from earlier this month, this section, entitled "RB-75s." I ended up ordering a pair of Sound Organisation Z570s. Another good option is the Lovan BA2. In that thread, Whatyasay pasted a website "Racks and Stands" that has great prices and no shipping costs. My Z570s arrived yesterday. Now, just waiting on my RB75s....

1. Macacmil: do you have your RB75s yet and how do you like them?

2. Everyone else: how do you paste a thread into your response? (computer illiterate here)..

-----------------------------

Carl.

Samsung TXN3245FP, Harmon Kardon AVR 7200, Denon DVD-2900, RB75s(ordered), RC7, RF3IIs, RC3II, SVS PB2-ISD, SVS 20-39PCi (stacked)

Yamaha RX-V1300, Onkyo SKS-HT500, Axiom QS-8, HSU VTF-2