Matrix Revolutions is on sale today in Tokyo (4/2)

RangerSix

Neo san, denwa bokkusu wa doko des ka. 10.gif

I was at the Shinjuku Tower Records today and much to my pleasant surprise Matrix Revolutions is on sale. I wasn't expecting it till the 6th, but hey, who am I to complain. Most of the cover art is in Japanese, but that's okay, it's unique looking. Even got a Matrix mouse pad with the deal.

I'm really looking forward to it too. mOOn, I thought about you when I read this bit from the Revolutions review at HomeTheaterSpot:

The highlight for me though was the conversation with the mainframe computer head. This scene gave me goosebumps it sounded so good. The voice comes from every side of you and literally flexed my walls.

I remember you talking about how that would be a tough scene to reproduce in the home HT setting. Sounds fun 9.gif.

LOL... Yeah I hope it still sounds as good in my theater as it did in the public theater. Gonna be hard for any home theater system to compete with that. As I've said in the past, a lot of it had to do with the size of room. 1.gif