Got a job at Best Buy!

kenratboy

Ken,

Congrats on the job. I pray that you will be kind and helpful....i.e. avaliable to customers when they come in!

I know your new and all, but they tried to sell me a two year warranty which for 19.99 sounded good; but the no questions ask warranty started at the time of purchase, not After the Manufacturs warranty ended.................seems like a waste of money to me, so I didn't get it............>

----------------

On 4/4/2004 12:08:53 PM lancestorm wrote:

It'd be funny that barely 20 hours into his job he has racked up a $3000 bill because of everything we asked him for...lol.

Please make it your personal mission to turn all people away from Bose. Unplug em or something everyday.

----------------

It'd be more funny that he has 50shipping address 9.gif

Anyway good things to hear you get a job in BB, many discount 9.gif . Get yourself a set of Ultra 5.1, that's the price that shows everywhere(that means you got no where cheaper than having discount) 3.gif

You definitely have to show them the Bose in order to show the greatness of Klipsch 3.gif

----------------

On 4/4/2004 12:08:53 PM lancestorm wrote:

It'd be funny that barely 20 hours into his job he has racked up a $3000 bill because of everything we asked him for...lol.

Please make it your personal mission to turn all people away from Bose. Unplug em or something everyday.
----------------

I actually got the impression they did not sell a lot of Bose. Klipsch and JBL have the 'main' display areas. If someone wants Nose, thats what they will get. If someone wants help choosing the right speakers, I will show them the way of Klipsch.

Ratboy-

fwiw-i started in the electronics biz over 13 yrs. ago, and started installing a tape deck here,vcr there,etc.. about 9yrs. ago i REALLY started some 'serious' installation work,and sales and wiring/system layout design work(new construction work).

now i make about $34,000/yr. and that doesn't count the $60/hr. i CLEAR doing installs/service calls. that averages about another $15k or so per year.i can clear about $700-$1,100 pre-wiring a house in a long weekend!

not bad for a college NON-grad!

btw-keep up the good work and get your degree.

congrats on the new job.

be sure to take advantage of the 'spiffs' and other incentives($$'s/trips/merchandise/etc..)EXCEPT FROM Blose inc.

heh heh.

avman.

----------------

On 4/6/2004 5:29:41 PM kenratboy wrote:

Bose is welcome to give me whatever they want. If I get Bose products, they will go on eBay (I would try out noise canceling headphones, however), if I get any other bribes/kickbacks, score!
2.gif

----------------

yeah-but that means you have to SELL it to someone...maybe a customer that pi$$es you off11.gif

av.

----------------

On 4/8/2004 12:40:13 AM kenratboy wrote:

----------------

On 4/8/2004 12:09:41 AM wheelman wrote:

JUST BUY SOME KLIPSCH ALREADY!
----------------

All in good time my child. 1.gif

----------------

LOL yeah right! I wish i was a young pup. I guess i am still young. Hopefully i will be young at heart forever.