Nice Cornwalls IIs for Sale

I had posted these on here about 2-3 months ago, but hadn't gotten pics up, and have been too busy up until now.

These are a fine pair of Cornwalls IIs in excellent shape all the way around with the following exceptions:

1) The grill clothes on both have some minor fraying, I could not get it to show up in the digital pics.

2) Each cabinet has 1-2 not even penil point size nicks on the side of the cabinets. Again, too small to even show up on the digital pics.

3) There is one pic of the top of what is my right speaker. There is a discoloration (looks like the previous owner had a glass set on top or something)

This barely shows in the pic, and would easily be removed by someone who likes working with wood. Not my forte, so i didn't want to make it worse !

I am asking $800 + shipping. Which from what I see others going for here and ebay, is very reasonable.

I would prefer a local buyer (maryland/dc/deleware/lower pa) I would see them to a local buyer for $775 to save the work in shipping ;)

Copy and paste for photos:

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/loosingitt1/album?.tok=phJqW5AB0Z8xt45.&.dir=/5c20&.src=ph

E:mail me: loosingitt1@yahoo.com with any questions.

Cheers

Those look quite nice and the price is reasonable. Hope somehere here grabs them!

Music Hall MMF-7 Turntable w/Goldring Eroica H MC

Njoe Tjoeb 4000 CDP

Wright Sound WPP-100C Phono Stage

JF Lessard Pantheon 6SN7 SRPP Preamp w/ RCA 5R4GY & Sylvania 6SN7

JF Lessard Horus Parafeed Cobalt 2A3 Monoblocks w/ Tung Sol 5687 & AVVT 2A3

1976 KCBR Klipschorns with ALK Crossovers

Gear Online: Two Channel & Home Theater Systems

• 2 weeks later...