Fellow Klipsch owners need our support

Fellow Klipsch owners need our support, in Audio review!!

There is several Klipsch owners, that are being treated pretty badly, in MY SYSTEM there is a set up with some really nice looking Belles, and Heresys in cane!

Really nice, ive been sending the Klipsch owners this way! You guys get time, check it out! Let them know where the real people are!

Regards Jim

SUX

Texts>

Unfortunantly, AR is a flame fest with many of the poor attitudes and eletism that dominated high fidelity sound today. Quite simply...it is a waste of time. If you like badgering and miss-imformation...it is the place to go. Some very nice boards have come under this kind of fire as well. It is truly a shame.

------------------

RBP

Thanks Jim! I appreciate your effort, I do not let the moron's that respond to my "My System" post get to me. They obviously do not have anything better to do than to dis' other people's set up's. They probably don't even own a set-up themselves. I love my set-up and especially my Klipsch's and will not be intimidated by mindless retards. Long live Klipsch!! cwm1.gif

------------------

Sony KP-43T70 43" Television

Denon AVR 3300 A/V Receiver (LF/RF) (LWE-I's w/Motion Feedback - Walnut)

Yamaha M-80 Auto Class A Amplifier (LF/RF) (Belle's - Oak Clear/Cane Grills)

DBX BX-2 2/3/4 Channel Power Amplifier (RR/ARR/LR/ALR) (Heresy II's (Walnut/Cane) & ESS Mini Monitors (Walnut))

DBX MPA-150 Mono Split Spectrum Amplifier © (KV-4 - Black)

Klipsch KSW-15 Powered Subwoofer (2)

Nakamichi DVD-10 DVD/LCD/CD Player

Nakamichi MB-10 Music Bank CD Changer

Technics SL-DL5 DDLinear Tracking Turntable

JVC HR-S7500U SVHS Video Cassette Recorder

VC3 Deluxe Video Clarifier

DBX 400XG Program Route Selector

DBX 120X-DS Subharmonic Synthesizer/Crossover

DBX 3BX-DS 3-Band Dynamic Range Controller (2) (1-LC) (1-RC)

DBX 14/10 14-Band Computerized Equalizer/RTA Analyzer/SPL Meter

Panamax 1000+ Surge Protector/Line Conditioner

Sega Dreamcast w/3 Controllers & VMU's/S-Video Output

Bedroom

Yamaha RX-900U Receiver

Panasonic DVD-A120U DVD/CD Player

Sony SLV-740HF Hi-Fi VCR

BBE - ARS Audio Recovery System

A/D/S L300E Mini Speakers

GE 20" Television

Jim, I can appreciate the politics. Let's get some input from our side.

But there is no defense to flamers. It is like getting involved in a stink contest with a skunk. Ya can't win.

Thinking about it.

If an acquaintance announces, this is a really great restaurant, readable book, or a good movie, I really liked it; if you want something enjoyable, check it out. Gee, the fellow is happy and is sharing a good experience.

On the other hand, if someone button holes you and bad mouths a restaurant, book, movie; it is pretty offensive. We naturally suspect that such flamers are setting themselves up as a critic and has some other agenda. Probably this is a miserable person who is spreading misery.

Perceptive readers probably recognize it as "Hate Mail".

Gil

I am really glad to see Klipsch owners already on this site, i really like the system with the belles, very nice job!

I dont know how to post, the web sites URL, so if you guys will do me a favor, and go to Audio review MY SYTEM keep going thru the pages untill you get to lucky find, you will see why i no longer have any time for the imaturity of that site!

I am going to do myself a favor and no longer mention the klipsch website there!

Long live Klipsch Jim

Ya Jim I know the feeling.That DICK a**hole had a remark with my post there."Klipsch HT"I think was the name on mine.Some good comments,some I would like to give a stick dynamite to.I guess I'll see if I can find it and see if anymore no brainers have been there.I would make some more comments about them,but don't want to bring myself down to their level.

Steve

------------------

Main HT:'77 Klipschorns w/ALKs,

'75 Heresy center,modified with,K-Horn sqauwker & AA network.

KSP-S6 at sides

2 KSP-S6's rear.

Denon AVR-3801

2 Denon POA-2800 200X2

1 driving the Horns

1 driving the bi-wired Heresy center.

2 DIY 12"4ohm subs,Carver A500x 400 watts per ch.feed.

1 12" powered sub(behind the couch)feed from the surrounds pre-outs.

Sony DVP-C650D.

Dishnetwork Echostar 4700 w/DD

JVC S7600U S-VHS

Pioneer CDL-D501 laser

Music in "Direct"only!

DH Labs T-14 speaker wire to the front 3.

Room size;15.5 X 25' opening into dining room.

Old RCA 52"RPTV w/matching cabinets

Bed room HT:

KSB 2.1 mains,SC-1,SS-1's,2 SW 8 II subs.

2 Heresy's for music.

Denon AVR-2800,

Dishnetwork,Sony SLV-975HF VCR,Panasonic DVD-RV31.

27"RCA

Hello Steve, how you doing, glad to see you here!

Hows the H/T Khorn system sounding, wish i could hear it!

Im done with that site, have no more time for it!

Very nice system, VERY nice!!

Thats not a place for good people, obviosly, is it even in our country??

Regards Jim

Jim,I just went in and read the all the stuff on your AR post.You know what people say about opinions,they are like a**holes,everyone has one.

Anyway the guy with the B&W comments just doesn't know what he's missing.Listened to an HT system made up of B&W and Krell that didn't come close to realism as my main system does.Don't know the cost.but I only have about $10.5K in mine(including the TV and other stuff).

It's replacement cost is above $20K.Not much by todays standards,but it works for me and anyone that has heard it.

For that matter,I prefer my bedroom system to the guys B&W and I still lie it better.Don't get me wrong,I'd love to have had his Krell stuff,in a heart beat.

No, Jim, that's not my system... but I'll check it out. Thanks. I need to follow your lead... maybe one day we can get more "Belles" than "weasels" on AudioReview. cwm27.gif HornEd

PS: I searched but could not find "stone hinge"... sorry I did not get on this earlier. It would be nice to find other folks have my particular K-habit.

------------------

"A Klipsch Powered HT Where Legends Live!"

Front Sound Stage:

KLF 30 Center, KLF 30 Mains, KLF 10 Front Effects

Background Sound Stage:

KLF 30 L&R Side/Surrounds, KLF 30 Rear Effects

Large Mouth Bass:

Twin SVS CS-Ultra / Samson 1000 Subwoofer

Speaker Support Systems:

Mitsubishi RPHD1080i 65", Yamaha RX-V3000 Receiver

and such... Tweakin' On!

Cornwall II Music Room Under Construction

This message has been edited by HornEd on 07-08-2001 at 12:07 PM

Steve, you did get a great deal with a grand, WOW!!

Are they that demented there! LOL!!

I paid that much for each pair of my cornwalls!!

Horn Ed

There is a system with 3 pair of KLF 30s, i think its titled, Mom called it stone hing!!

Thats one nice set up, maybe the owner will drop a post here!!

Well, i was really proud to see the honest owners, on an honest site, this site!!

The moderators have been quiet, LOL they still here!!

Its really nice of them to let us do our audio thing here!

Long live Klipsch, listen and prosper

Jim

Jim,they were trade-ins at a stereo shop in Columbia SC and couldn't move them.Had some interested buyers,but wanted them shipped.

The Horns are in very good shape w/almost no blems,at least not for being 23 years old.Had them in the warehouse sitting in the middle of the floor,my wife wrote the check as I drooled.

I've read on this BB about killer deals at yardsales and such,I guess this is my deal.

By the way,I'm going to have some Cornwalls one day.You might think I'm nuts,but the are going in my bedroom to replace my Heresy II's.Somedaycwm35.gif

This message has been edited by Steve P on 07-08-2001 at 09:43 PM

Oh, Jim of the Virgin Ears... Your secret is safe with us... Surely there must be a way for you to get K-horned between the ears somewhere in your neighborhood. Let 'em know it is your first time... and ask that they be gentle. cwm35.gif HornEd

Horn Ed, if i heard a pair i might get a set quicker LOL!!

It was the same with the cornwalls, never heard or ever seen a pair untill i bought them!!

What a shock that was!!

I do have all the components in the cornwalls as they do, i gotta be close LOL!!

Regards Jim