Looking for offers on Gear

damonrpayne

Well, a combination of the upgrade bug and urgent need for bathroom remodeling has me considering selling most of my gear, which I'd then replace later this year. I'm doing a Price Check I guess, to see if I'll get enough out of this to finish my bathroom project.

Everything is in mint condition, with original boxes and manuals, etc. PM me or post here if you want something or you've an idea what something is worth:

Pair RF-5

RC-35 center

Outlaw 950 pre/pro

Rotel RMB-1075 amp

Pair RS-7 (I think a couple folks are ahead of me on this one)

I'm keeping the TV and the SVS for now. Thanks.

Yes I'm going heritage. I can only fit Heresy IIs in my place, but those will be my surrounds some day when I have space like you. I need to bribe someone into building me a heritage center too, since my cabinetry skills are questionable at best.

Damon,

There are a couple of 1075's on AudioGon right now for $600 each. One on eBay for $500 but 4 days left in the auction. If you could make me a deal I might take it off your hands 1.gif. I've been eyeing that amp for a while now.

Edit: PS. Depending on how my money is when/if you decide to sell, I might be interested in the pre/pro too. Outlaw is selling them new for $800 now. Don't really see them second-hand too often though, so no used prices to quote.