where to buy super jr for a fair price?

I've heard them before in quite a few different locations, most of which I installed and set up. I never cared for them that much. The bass was always too exaggerated. However, these were the original model. They may have improved since then.

----------------

On 4/29/2004 11:23:49 AM chops wrote:

----------------

On 4/29/2004 12:15:28 AM 007 wrote:

what does exaggerated mean?

----------------

Meaning it sounds like everything is being reproduced an octave lower than it should be, and too boomy.

----------------

My Sunfire Signature is nothing like that, and is farkin mean as hell in the area from 31.5hz down to 20hz.

Well I stand corrected. 2.gif

The first and last time I heard Sunfire subs is when they first came out. And no matter where or how I set them up in any size house or system, they always sounded that way.

I'm glad to hear that they have improved! 1.gif

007 - you might try Ernie at audioclassics.com, they have new, refurbs, b-stock, etc. all warrantied with 10 day try at home and send it back if you don't like it. They are authorized Sunfire, and just made me a sweet deal on a sig stereo amp.

----------------

On 4/29/2004 11:23:49 AM chops wrote:

----------------

On 4/29/2004 12:15:28 AM 007 wrote:

what does exaggerated mean?

----------------

Meaning it sounds like everything is being reproduced an octave lower than it should be, and too boomy.

----------------

BOOMY and reduced an octave lower...LOL Give me a break,you clearly had a setup problem or a defective unit.

I have three Sunfire subs(Signature,Mark II and Super Junior)and none does what you describe.

----------------

On 5/1/2004 8:56:37 PM arthurs wrote:

007 - you might try Ernie at audioclassics.com, they have new, refurbs, b-stock, etc. all warrantied with 10 day try at home and send it back if you don't like it. They are authorized Sunfire, and just made me a sweet deal on a sig stereo amp.

----------------

I'm going to go with dual rw-10's now. They will fit flush in the wall on either size of the big screen because of there front ported front firing design I can sink them in the wall like the TV.