"Music Angel" 300-B Integrated Amplifier

Ryan C Inman

Never seen or heard one in person, but it appears to be well built and I'm sure it's no worse than a Dared, Shanling, Bez, or Ming-Da. It's definately affordable, and even at only 9 WPC, it should be able to drive just about any Klipsch. If you're interested, I'd say go for it!

----------------

On 4/30/2004 10:43:04 PM Ryan C Inman wrote:

Did you ever receive your BEZ amplifier? If so, how do you like it?

----------------

No, not yet! Come to find out, the replacement BEZ was lost in shipment, so last Saturday Edmund sent yet another BEZ 300B my way, and should (according to him) be arriving this time next week. I'm not holding my breath, though...we'll see!

This thread peeked my interest as I am also looking for a 300B (or similar) integrated.

I contacted the seller and received a reply within an hour or two.

My only questions were whether or not this includes the tubes (I've seen some that DON'T include the 300B's) and the cost of shipping to the US from Hong Kong.

The answer was that it DOES include ALL tubes and shipping is $230 dollars via DHL.

Still not too shabby - considering that even a cheap pair of Chinese 300B's will cost at least $150-200 alone.

----------------

On 5/1/2004 8:10:07 PM Randy Taylor wrote:

That's hard to beleive at that price, I wonder if it is point to point wiring or circuit board, don't forget that shipping from Hong kong is not cheap. Ryan, did you ever get any Klipschorns, those on Ebay a couple of weeks ago looked real nice.
1.gif

----------------

Okay - So I asked the question. The answer was:

"power supply part is PCB. amplification part is point to point wiring. thanks

Regards

Kwan Ho"

If nothing else, I'm sure impressed by the responsiveness. I got this reply within about 15 minutes!