Now that it's over, I can talk about it......

picky

You all are simply the best. Thanks. Rose (mom) said she feels "Great" this morning (Thursday) when we talked on the phone. Last night she looked better than she has in a couple of weeks. We've got our fingers crossed because the doctor mentioned yesterday that if the can regulate her heartbeat properly with oral medication, she may be able to come home real soon. Thanks for all of your well wishes, thoughts and prayers!

Here's the update that I have been waiting to post:

My mom (Rose) was finally released from the hospital yesterday (Friday) morning and she seems to be doing fine. She looks good, sounds, good and says that she feel great. She certainly did enjoy sleeping in her own bed again last night.

We all want to thank everyone of you for all of your kind thoughts, wishes and prayers during this tough time for us here. Better days are ahead and we're hoping that she's done with that hopsital now for a long, long time. Thanks again!

-Glenn (Picky) 2.gif

BBB: Thank you very much!12.gif

Rose had a follow-up visit to the doctor yesterday and she checked out fine. Hoepfully, that means she will be home with us for a good, long time. 1.gif

Ear, wheelman & dantfmly: Thanks guys! Mom (Rose) continues to improve each day. In fact, my wife took her to the hairdresser's on Wednesday and when she came home, she said she felt, "like a new person". Her hair looked nice, too. 9.gif It's so good to see her gradually bouncing back. Thanks everyone!

Ear: Don't worry! I will not be letting that little Polish Lady go any where near a Paczki! 2.gif