cat up speaker pics included

----------------

On 5/7/2004 2:41:40 AM ncsubum wrote:

while you had them apart did you take the time to dust your drivers? speakers need love too! of course...i'm an anal neat freak. i guess w/the grille on it doesn't really matter

----------------

i still take the grills of of my speakers and dust everything of. I am a anal neat freak with mine. I am not going to spend that kind of money an it not look good. 9.gif11.gif

----------------

On 5/7/2004 2:41:40 AM ncsubum wrote:

while you had them apart did you take the time to dust your drivers? speakers need love too! of course...i'm an anal neat freak. i guess w/the grille on it doesn't really matter

----------------

No I didn't dust them but I should have. It took so long to get the cat out even after it was taken apart that I just put it back together. It was goo to know though that it doesn't take much to take it apart.

----------------

On 5/6/2004 11:31:35 AM amonteiro wrote:

Also check out the rest of my site

----------------

What did you guys think of the rest of my site? There is plenty of home theater related stuff on there. Its only really been up for a couple of months now but is growing. Any feedback about it would be apprciated.

--------------------------------------------

mOOn wrote:

Damn... you are VERY lucky that cat didn't cause any damage. Did you vacume out the cat hair?

Me? Ida got the cat out via Van Halen.

--------------------------------------------

I like mOOn's approach of using Van Halen to extract the cat. But, I think I would have used some Ted Nugent instead: "Cat scratch fever" of course! 9.gif

terrible ted.jpgpost-10177-13819254897708_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you thought to take pictures. I wouldn't have thought of that.

I had a ferret stuck in my promedia subwoofer. It managed to claw it's way back out though. No damage luckily. I got a mesh ball and crammed it in the tube until the ferret outgrew it.