This Aragon amp is a thing of beauty

damonrpayne

----------------

On 5/7/2004 10:25:20 PM ez8947 wrote:

C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/My%20Pictures/Components1.jpg----------------

Unfortunately, you can't post straight from your PC. It has to be from a website that you have your pictures uploaded to.

yes you can , hold on. 1."rely to the post". 2. select attach a file. 3. hit browse and find the file on your computer. 4. highlight and copy that address in the "browse" window. 5. backspace to original "reply" page. 6.select "use rich text" button. 7.choose the "internal image" button(doesnt have a name written on it, just a little portrait of a tree line). 8.paste the file name in the top box. 9.select "insert". 10.click on the pic in the box to resize to desired. FINAL. Hit "save" at the bottom right and your in.9.gif

yes you can , hold on. 1."rely to the post". 2. select attach a file. 3. hit browse and find the file on your computer. 4. highlight and copy that address in the "browse" window. 5. backspace to original "reply" page. 6.select "use rich text" button. 7.choose the "internal image" button(doesnt have a name written on it, just a little portrait of a tree line). 8.paste the file name in the top box. 9.select "insert". 10.click on the pic in the box to resize to desired. FINAL. Hit "save" at the bottom right and your in.16.gif

OH CRAP, thats what you see in the post!!!!!

----------------

On 5/7/2004 10:44:38 PM damonrpayne wrote:

I know I shouldn't choose components based on looks.

It's what's inside that counts, personality and heart.

But I have auditioned these, and I don't have the Stage One yet, so all I can do is show you how hot it looks...

----------------

If it's anything like the older stuff like mine, you'll really love the sound of it. It comes across being very smooth through the KG 5.5 horns, full and natural midrange, and tight, detailed, well controlled bass. And that's all coming from a 100 watt p/c amp!!! 6.gif9.gif

now i'm really confused. There are no posts at 10:48, this thing must record the time off whatever computer your using and display that for you or something. Oh well, as long as you can see one from me I'm happy. But no, I still dont see one from you.15.gif