coupla pix...

jdm56

No floating remote...But your Heritage layout is fantastic, especially the nook designed for the center channel. Your Belle Klipsch isn't magnetically shielded (I assume), so doesn't it affect your television screen?

Damon,

You're jealous? Ha-Ha - I could certainly find a place for some nice Aragon electronics and a SVS sub or two!

This rig is used almost exclusively for music, although I do watch a "little" tee-vee in there occasionally. I really only put the tv in there for on-screen displays from my receiver and disc player, and for the "Music Choice" music channel info screens on our digital cable.

The rig is 5.0 at this point. I've got a couple of RS-7's on the side walls, flanking the futon. I think I will sell them, though, and get a pair of heresy's for the back corners. Then a pair of SVS...Then a 60"LCD... then a lobotomy...9.gif

Oh yeah, jt1: no, there is no interference with the belle and the TV. I assume the magnetic field from the tweeter is too weak, and the field from the mid-driver is far enough to the back not to be a problem.

Hey, ya gotta keep your priorities straight!

Someday, I do hope to upgrade the video in that room. I'm thinkin' a 50-60" LCD rear projector, on a shelf or stand above the belle. Or possibly a Sanyo front projector...