F.S. 1 KLF 10 &1 KLF 10 CENTER

iwillwalk

I'm trying to get my camera to download a pic. The klf 10 has been transformed into a center. looks like a big c-7. got the idea from horned. he was the first to make other board members start doing it.

i'll work on the pic

they would be great with your klf 20's

anyone else think so?

----------------

On 5/13/2004 6:41:03 PM iwillwalk wrote:

I'm trying to get my camera to download a pic. The klf 10 has been transformed into a center. looks like a big c-7. got the idea from horned. he was the first to make other board members start doing it.

i'll work on the pic

they would be great with your klf 20's

anyone else think so?

----------------

The KLF-10 works awesome as a center channel with the 20s (I have one myself)--I don't even have mine HornEd-ized for horizontal play but you'd never know it from the sound that baby produces up front!

Actually, I'm in the process of modding a single KLF-20 I got off eBay for center channel duty myself. When I'm done, I'll have a single KLF-10 (unmodded) for sale as well--anyone here thinking of getting iwillwalk's set and still wants a PAIR of KLF-10s for surrounds might be able to put a whole center/rear array together between the two of us!

well i've got access to a router to fix that problem, i would definitly have to do something about that plain MDF probably just get some black matte vinyl veener. and put holes in it to acept the grill. got to have grills for WAF factor. How much you want for it. Just the horizontally mounted center. Feel free to email me with price you would accept. plus shipping to 23453