Cornwall CD-BR info please.

D stands for "Decorator" model. Meaning the front is birch plywood (not black) and no grill is required. Some do have optional grills however. What's your serial #? We can give you more info if you like.

No difference in sound and they may be slightly more valuable then C-BR (non-decorator) but not as valuable as nicely veneered models.

Todays version of the dual bass reflex Cornwall: the RF-35

ENCLOSURE TYPE:

Bass reflex via rear-mounted port

DRIVE COMPONENTS:

Two-way system using one 1" (2.54cm) magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression driver tweeter with a integral 6" (15.2cm) square 90°x60° Tractrix® Horn and two 8" (20.32cm) magnetically shielded

http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=633

2.gif

----------------

On 5/21/2004 10:43:51 AM funkrusher wrote:

Wow. I was way off. Feel a little dumb now. My serial numbers are 8p881 & 8p882. My cabinets are pretty beat up but all of the drivers function perfectly. Thanks for all of the info!

peace,

Joe

----------------

Joe,

Unless those cabinets are REALLY beat up, don't give up on 'em. Klipsch used some very high quality plywood back then and they can sometimes clean up REALLY nice. Can you post some pictures?

Chris

----------------

On 5/21/2004 10:43:51 AM funkrusher wrote:

Wow. I was way off. Feel a little dumb now. My serial numbers are 8p881 & 8p882. My cabinets are pretty beat up but all of the drivers function perfectly. Thanks for all of the info!

peace,

Joe

----------------

That's why we're here Joe.12.gif12.gif9.gif

Welcome,

Don't feel dumb there is more information available from users of this forum than you can possibly believe. I have learned so much since I began perusing this forum. If you have a question just ask you will find the answer here if it is available.