Shrek2

m00n

Seen Shrek 2 today. Thought it was very good. If you enjoyed the first I think you will enjoy the second. My 6 year old said it was better. My wife said she enjoyed the first better. Personally I think the verdict is still out with my wife. Once she sees the DVD a time or two, i think she will warm up to it.

My wife, 4 yr old daughter and I went to see it last night. Good movie, fun that there were again some referances that were aimed specifically at the adults, things the kids probably wouldn't understand. I was a little disapointed with the music, the songs, not the sound, wasn't the amount of fun songs as the first, but that's just me. The theatre we saw it in had EV's for sides and rear, the fronts were behind an enclosure and couldn't see what they were, sound was ok but wasn't as much bass as I expected, could just be the way they had it eq'd or something though. If any of you go to see it, don't make the mistake that all but 10 of us did last night by leaving once the credits start. Everyone else missed out on something good.

Well, my kids really got me on this one. They ended school last week, and we agreed that we would go see the movie this week. Turns out they went with their baby sitter to see it on Monday. They said it was great, but now I am torn as to wether I will see it in the theatre, or wait for DVD. I guess they wouldn't mind seeing it again. I know it would be cooler on the big screen.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finally got to see this myself during the Indy trip. I thought it was a good movie. Much better than some of that other drek that has been out in recent years. It was a fun movie, and it did sound good in that Klipsch powered UA theater I asw it in. It certainly was worth the price I paid to see it (a big fat ZILCH! Courtesy of UA and Klipsch 9.gif ).

There was alot of adult humour in the movie, plus if you were watching, alot of good site-gags on screen. I definitly plan on getting this on DVD when it come out.

• 1 month later...