OT: Now look what you guys have made me do

Tom Adams

With all this talk of concert DVD's and such I popped over to the Average White Band website to see what gigs they got going. I mention to the wife they're playing not too far away in Kissimmee, FL (south of Orlando) and she informs me that's the week the grandparents will be there with our daughter! "Well hell....it must be fate!" I say. Next thing ya know I got tickets to see AWB, Hall & Oates, and Michael McDonald June 25th!!

Gee thanks... 2.gif

"I'll get you my little pretty"

9.gif

Tom

yea, well I really wanted to see Fleetwood Mac when they are in Dallas but without Christie I just do not know if I really want to go. Something about that English accent and she sure is hot as a middle aged woman. Stevie's birthday was yesterday I think, born in 48, wow she looks good for 56 but I think Christie looked alot better. She did not look like she was having the greatest time on "The Dance" DVD but man I love the way she shakes those moraccas (sp). Now you got me wanting to go to a concert.

----------------

On 5/26/2004 4:51:07 PM SteelerFan wrote:

By the way, don't you just hate it when people pronounce Kissimmee...kiss-a-me? I've even heard newscasters new to this area do it.

----------------

So uh, how do ya say it? kuh-SIM-ee? Do I win anything?

----------------

On 5/27/2004 4:43:30 PM SteelerFan wrote:

----------------

On 5/27/2004 1:08:51 AM jdm56 wrote:

So uh, how do ya say it? kuh-SIM-ee? Do I win anything?

----------------

Go to your local Saturn dealer and have a donut on me.
2.gif

----------------

Yuck! How do you get the sprinkles out of your chest hair?9.gif

Excellent, Tom.

As much as we hear about systems, we do not see much commentary on live performances. It is because of live performances that I own Klipsch.

I must say that I am bewildered by this. Concerts are a great way to get out of the house and see music the way it was meant to be - LIVE. To my thinking, the home Klipsch experience (although very good) is only a facsimile of the real McCoy......that artist playing LIVE.

Believe me Audible, as much as I like and enjoy my home audio/video stuff, I try my best to get out and see local artists. Even if it's the local Buffet/Beach Music guys that have played together for the last 20 years - it's all good.

Yeah - we're pretty stoked about the concert. Besides, going to a concert creates a memory that one can't achieve sitting in front of a pair of speakers. 1.gif

Tom