Klipsch giving me poor service, what to do?

Pistol Pete

Basically I blew a woofer in my RB-25s , I paid top dollar for these last October from the Good Guys. Anyways it was from abuse but I called Klipsch and spoke to a friendly lady and she said they would cover it anyways. She said I could either bring it to the Good Guys or pull the driver out and send it in myself.

This is where the good service stopped.

Anyhow I first went into the Good Guys and was told it might take weeks to get my speaker back, furthermore by the way the guy handled my speaker I was certain that it would come back scratched ...then I would be pissed.

So to avoid problems I decided I would pull it myself and pay to ship it to Klipsch....called RA dept, no answer message only , left a message , did not get returned...left another message with my work number...no return, tried calling 10 more times ...no answer at RA dept. BTW all this started Monday ...its now Friday and I doubt I'll have a resolution by days end.

I emailed them this morning so well see what happens.

OK I have some info at home for people a little further up the food chain in the Q/A and Parts dept. When I get home I'll PM you if I can find it. Second e-mail Trey Cannon see if he can look into it for you.

EDIT: try this gerry.power@klipsch.com

• Klipsch Employees

Things should not go like this...

The standard way to take care of this is to go back to the dealer. All the dealer has to do is fax the parts dept. a "warranty claim form" this has their store info and your info along with your receipet. With that the parts dept. places an order for the new part. No cost to the dealer or you. It ships to the dealer and they get the part to you. Some times the dealer requires that they do the work. But for the most part, you can get around that with a talk to the mgr.

IF you want to "side step" the dealer you can contact the RA dept and do the paper work your self.

In this case I have sent this post to the MGR of the RA dept... Things should change soon.

email me and let me know where you are at with this...

trey.cannon@klipsch.com