Reporter looking to talk to Klipschorn owners

Guest Joshua Ryan Hall

Guest Joshua Ryan Hall

Greetings!

Joshua Hall here. I just received a call from a reporter with Indianapolis Monthly Magazine who is writing a story about the Klipschorn. He is interested in interviewing folks about their K-horns. I would expect questions pertaining to why you chose them, what sets them apart, how you learned about them and what they mean to you.

Contact Evan West at ewest@indymonthly.emmis.com if you believe you can be helpful to his story.

--Joshua

Public Relations Manager

Klipsch Audio Technologies

Why dont you have him show up next Saturday? (Or to the hotel Friday night.) Last I heard you will have about 75 Klipsch speaker owners there and I bet a bunch have Khorns. Ill be there, I own Khorns and would be happy to talk to him.

$5700 out the door. Really though, I only paid $3900. Now follow the twisted logic:

When I decided I was going to go with Klipschorns, I knew that I was definitely going to go for the $1800 AK-4 Upgrade Kit -- regardless of what year I bought. So, since I was just going to yank the drivers and crossovers anyway, my primary concern was condition and cosmetics. I started the waiting and watching thing, and realized that mint condition Klipschorns were going to take me near $3000. Add the AK-4 Upgrade Kit, and I'm looking at $4500 or more. It came down to figuring that for not much more -- I could buy new.