$1000 to buy Heritage.Need help to decide the model,please

tcb

Your dilemna is rather simple. Any of the Heritage will work. Your budget will dictate which is 'best.' Scan ebay or this forum for a few weeks until you find something in your budget. You can do Heresies all day. Cornwalls can be had below a grand. The Belles and La Scalas will be very difficult to obtain at that cost point. A few hundred more and La Scalas could definitely be sitting in your living room. Your Eico and Heresies will sound very nice provided you do not want to crank up Black Sabbath to concert levels and would leave you plenty of that grand to purchase other components... or you could just grab some Cornwalls.

Nope Colin, he is looking to spend $1K on Heritage speakers and already has an Eico Amp and a Sony ES-333 CD. Don't you already have Khorns, and are now trying to sell them? Previous to that La Scala's? Why is it you want to charge $3500 for Khorns that you paid around $2K for but you only want to pay $1000 for another model of the Heritage line. Didn't you tell us that being in Canada allowed for you to charge more for your speakers awhile back? So the rule only applies when you sell and not buy then? I have a set of stunning and very rare '62 Vertical Cornwall II's that I would not part with in the US for any less than $1500 but just for you I would offer them for $2500 or an even trade for your Khorns. This is my near the Canadian border surcharge very comparable to your pricing structure.

Funny how things change when you are looking to buy and not sell, huh!

And, yes folks Elvis has left the building, and the planet! He's DEAD!

Nice eye, reactor444.

Mario,

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Did you ever resolve the buzzing problems with your Khorns? How about that expansive HF-81? Did ever shrink back down to a manageable size? When did you move from Toronto to Montreal?

Skeptical minds want to know.