onecall.com - Good/Bad?

RRRush

I have made several purchases within the past 6 months with no problems. I know some others have had problems, I think with H/K products.

If you do purchase, call in your order. They do price matching and will usually come down off the prices listed on their website.

OneCall.com usually has good prices and service. They are willing to negotiate for prices within reason. They sell some refurbished merchandise at very low prices. Sometimes they require that you use warranty service on DOA refurbished equipment. Best to ask in advance.

Bill

The only problem I have with onecall is if they send you a faulty product you pay to ship it back,thats to you,then back.I think if you get a DOA,THEY should pay at least the return shipping.

Thanks, yeah I took a peak at the return policy - that thing require an attorney review. Hehe. I've been hesitant to make the purchase, I just may make the hour drive to where there are some high end shops and take a peak. They may have me grabbing my ankles too though. 3.gif