I did it, I ordered a sub, what do you guys think :)

DaveM

I'm so excited.

I was racking the brain on saving some bucks and getting a HSU STF-2, But I wanted more, I wanted a SVS and looking at the b-stock today i jumped on it.

a b-stock 16-46PC but it was serviced and a new ISD 12 and a service amp installed (guessing 320 watt version), said equiv. to a PCI model. after seeing the b-stock come with same full warranty a regular one does and it should be to beat for 599 i couldn't pass it since its a 16-46 basically :).

What do you guys think, should i go ahead and let the order go through and ship or was b-stock a bad idea.

DaveM 12.gif

I saw that on the bstock about a week ago... I recommended to my friend as I knew it was a superb deal. It should be awesome, let us know how it goes! 22 dollars is a STEAL on shipping for a monster sub like that

btw, i think that svs is located somewhere in the midwest, if that helps. I dont remember exactly, im sure you could find it on their site somewhere though.

OMG.

I'm so excited, soon as it comes in i'll take pictures of my HT setup and all and do some tests and all that good stuff :D.

I can't wait, glad i made the 200 dollar leap and got a good SVS sub, i'm sure i'll be glad I did :D.

DaveM

Right now system as follows.

Klipsch SF-2 Mains

Klipsch SS-1 Surrounds

Klipsch SC-1 Center

SVS 16-46 PC+ 9.gif

Yamaha HTR-5660 Reciever

Xbox (Progressive and component)

Toshiba 53H71 (giving me major headaches, stupid thing needs repaired, turn it on and flashing power led light, don't know what up with it, works after awhile leaving it unplugged).

Overall happy with the klipsch speakers :D.

DaveM

It should go well with your speakers, filling in those low frequencies that the sfs can't touch. Itll also leave you with a lot of headroom, as using the sub to its full potential would just drown out your speakers. Let us know how it goes!

It's on the UPS truck out for delievery. In about 9 hours after I get off work and head home it will be there waiting for me.

I went and bought me a 25ft subwoofer cable, its all ready to fire up with some movies.

Any good suggestions on movies to test the subs ability vs not using a sub, other tha U571.

Thanks,

DaveM