Whole system

tlynch6988

5g's is a lot.

RF-7's for $1900 (if your dealer isn't an ***)

RC-7 for $ 642 this speaker is awsome

RS-7's for $ 642

Denon 3805 $1000

I don't have a sub, and havn't played w/them (cause i know i'd want to take one home.) But an SVS 16-46PCi or two would be ample...or so i've read from other people on here. Sorry, don't know the price for those.

that comes out to around $4200 which would leave you 800 for a sub.

you could go w/rf-5's instead. they sound awsome, when i first got my 7's i had them side by side with the 5's and i thought the 5's sounded better...i put the 7's as mains b/c of the better low end extension, but you wouldn't need that with a pair of SVS subs. opting for the 5's would save you around 600 bucks. The reciever would give you room to upgrade later w/the 2 rear centers or whatever if you ever choose to.

stay away from the rs series, if you have the money go with full range all around, a nice pair of rf 3's would mix in so much better than the limited range on those puny rs's. there at times is quite a bit if ambient sound that seems to be choked down cominng from anything rs, or take a little time and go heritage, you could get a much better balanced ht, with a little patience anda few less dollars as well12.gif you might just find that 6 heresies would knock the sox off of an rf 7 based ht, anf for around 12-1500, you wod be extremly pleased, you would just need a sub to pick up on the lfe a little better