Why i " don't " own belles !!!!!

Dale W

Cuz they are just the worst looking speaker ever concieved by klipsch , i strongly urge any and all board members owning belles to box theres up and send them to me for proper disposal !!!!!!

Out of the goodness of my heart i'll even pay for shipping and a small token for your time. We must strive to remove these from the market place before others get tainted by there awefull looks and or sound 2.gif

BTW : Black would be nice and i only need one so splitting a pair is ok :)

Lol... 3.gif tougher to find than you expected huh? I know the feeling... maybe I should start a Khorn su¢k thread 9.gif

BTW did you see Greg's custom Lascalas? Given you have a couple of spare Lascalas, he's upgraded some to half way between a Lascala and a Belle... in the La Scala Projects Progress thread. They look almost as bad a the Belles, wouldn't you say?

Rob

See, and you said that you enjoyed being in the frozen north!2.gif It's PWK's retribution for sending all those fridged blasts down south year after year. And then we good people from the south do our level best to warm the world and you complain again! Geeze!!!!!!!!!!!2.gif

Rick

Rob : I've found lots of them but shipping has always been an issue , one qoute was for $700.00 to the airport an hours drive from my place.

My LaScala's are benchmarked for a altec 511 b horn mod , i've had the horns for over a year but never found the time. I was planing to use the scalas as rears so i wanted a wide despersion horn design.

But now i might just use 4 klipschorns instead , then a belle as a center and if i get a pair then use the second one as a rear center. But the old belle issue just keeps doging me 15.gif

Rick : LOL 1.gif