Belle Klipsch FS in SF bay area

rloggie

Oiled walnut Belle Klipsch vintage 1975 for sale. Nice condition matched pair with AA crossovers and plastic Klipsch badges. Someone relieved me of my digital camera and I'm trying to replace today or tomorrow, but I'm happy to audition if you're in a hurry. Prefer local buyer but will work with your shipper to send. Serial Number ON796 on the one I pulled out from the wall. Grills in excellent shape. K-55, K77. Offered here first before auction. Thanks

Like them just fine. Looked for 2 months before finding them. I bought them this last weekend and after getting them home, had a call from another local seller. I went to see his and because the finish was a light color that matched the hardwood floors, bought them also. Only need one pr:). I did a similar thing with the amps. Bought a pr. of Cary 300b and a pr. of 2A3 monos and will sell one when I've had a chance to listen.

Good luck! Decent deal! Are you pretty close to SFO? Forward Air is a good deal for shipping, but you have to take them there. A bit of a hassle for me, as I am up north, about 1-2 hours away, commute traffic and all that. An all-day extravaganza, mostly (well, at least 5-6 hours). Check out their website.

Just sent you a PM. I might be interested in one, both, or a trade. I need at least one oiled walnut Belle to match my Khorns. I've got a single walnut lacquer Belle with cane grills that I would then put up for sale. The walnut lacquer is a lighter color than walnut oil. I'm trying to get matching speakers.

----------------

On 6/24/2004 9:36:02 PM JMON wrote:

Just sent you a PM. I might be interested in one, both, or a trade. I need at least one oiled walnut Belle to match my Khorns. I've got a single walnut lacquer Belle with cane grills that I would then put up for sale. The walnut lacquer is a lighter color than walnut oil. I'm trying to get matching speakers.

----------------

Check your PM box or e-mail !!!!!!!