Homer Simpson on the 4th of July

thebes

OUCH!

Indiana just loosened their fireworks restrictions (see post page one), so luckily now just about everything is legal.

Thanks fireworks lobbyists and legislatures- now a few more corporations can rake in some more bucks at the expense of all of our sanity on summer evenings and a few more kids can lose their fingers and eyes.

But I'm sure they won't mind.

Enjoy your profits!

Michael

I believe anything with more than 100 grams of flash powder is still deemed illegal under the federal explosive guidelines. That means no cherry bombs, no blockbusters, no m80's or m100, etc are allowed. M80 are supposed to be 80 grams but hardly the case just as guidlines of what a portion serving and a real serving of food are. Well food for thought, just remember to be safe, never go up near a lit fireworks even if it looks out, don't point anywhere but up, long fuses!

Homer really has NO experience with things that burn, although he's learning the hard way. Looks like the rocket got caught on his sweatshirt, and his buddy lost his smile.

Fireworks are legal here in IN but still not the "class a" stuff like when I was a kid.

note the safety of lighting the firecracker and the placement and distance everyone stands

but what a way to light 16000 firecrackers

it sounds more like tv static

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/37822/Proper_Use_Of_16_000_Firecrackers.html?autoplay=true

OUCH!

Indiana just loosened their fireworks restrictions (see post page one), so luckily now just about everything is legal.

Thanks fireworks lobbyists and legislatures- now a few more corporations can rake in some more bucks at the expense of all of our sanity on summer evenings and a few more kids can lose their fingers and eyes.

But I'm sure they won't mind.

Enjoy your profits!

Michael

Well...its better than taking those millions and millions to TN like me and everyone I know have done for many years.We still bought em' but TN ended up with the cash(nothin' against TN,great state).