sell me your rsw-15

killerbee_vr6

Hi,

I have an "extra" RSW-15, black, bought 8 months ago. A maple-finish SVS PB2-Ultra has replaced its space, (for cosmetic purpose, to blend with my other maple furnitures.). The RSW-15 is not anymore used and is now stored in my vacant room.

----------------

On 7/21/2004 5:49:20 PM leslie wrote:

Hi,

I have an "extra" RSW-15, black, bought 8 months ago. A maple-finish SVS PB2-Ultra has replaced its space, (for cosmetic purpose, to blend with my other maple furnitures.). The RSW-15 is not anymore used and is now stored in my vacant room.

----------------

Non-comestically speaking of course, which subwoofer did you like the best, the SVS or the RSW?

D

-----

Non-comestically speaking of course, which subwoofer did you like the best, the SVS or the RSW?

------

For music, I like the RSW-15 a bit better but I love the Ultra for movies. I like the PB2-Ultra overall. Maybe I can sell my RSW-15 for $600.00 or best offer, pick-up only.

----------------

On 7/21/2004 8:00:43 PM Juba310 wrote:

I'm interested. I also live in South bay california. I'll PM you.

----------------

I'd appreciate it if you didn't come into my thread and try to jack something I;m trying to buy. Thanks.

Leslie: I'll pick it up. Please give me your payment instructions. killerbee_vr6@yahoo.com

----------------

On 7/21/2004 10:41:19 PM Juba310 wrote:

Since when is it "your" purchase? She hasnt even responded yet. You dont even have your location posted... for all I know you could be in New York and take 2 weeks to pick it up.

----------------

If you notice, this is a thread I created looking for a sub. Why come in here and use the post I made to try to get the sub before me?

----------------

On 7/21/2004 10:53:30 PM Juba310 wrote:

No need to be snotty about it. I'm sure we can settle this civilized without flames or namecalling.

----------------

If you fail to see why I am annoyed that you posted in a thread I created looking for something with the sole intention of buying it out from under me, you have a problem.

I apologize for trying to ****** the RSW away from you. I suppose it wasn't really my right to try to get it since it wasn't my thread. Though, I think Leslie, like both of us is trying to get the best deal for her as well...I just figured that if you wouldn't be able to pick it up I may as well try my luck.