Animal House. New special edition DVD.

IndyKlipschFan

Great movie the "mokumentary" was silly.. But the yearbook revisited was great to see where everyone really was today. Kevin bacon blew his pay in like 2 weeks and this was his first break. The biggest winner money wise was John Belushi.. get this... for 40 thousand. (highest paid)

You never can re live your past.. But you can laugh at how silly it all was too.

Ok your now all on double-secret probation and I've notified your draft boards.

One of my top five alltime favorite commedies. Not amking this up but saw this in the theater when it ws first relesed and I actually fell into the aisle I was laughing so hard. My stomach muscles hurt for two days.

I also saw Otis Day and his band at a local place a few years ago. There was no such band until the movie and a few years later Otis put a group together and start touring, you guessed it mostly college campuses. They sounded pretty good too!

NOW WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIT A Min.... yEAH YEAHH YEAH YEAA... i FEEEEL ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT

YOU BEEN SO GOOD TO ME UGH....

YOU BEEN SO GOOD TO ME UGH....

You know ya make me wanna shout!!!!!!!

This will still be a hit 20 yrs from now at someones wedding party... I doubt any gangster rap hip hop song will EVER stand the test of time...

Long live SHOUT and Animal House!!