Apple Airport Express - anyone have it?

mandi

So does anyone have this gadget. It lets you listen to the tunes you have on your pc wirelessly through your stereo, and therefore your klipsch. If anyone has this little gadget let us know how it works.

It is the Apple airport express

Thanks

Thanks for posting the link fini. I think this would be great, but would love to get some realiable feedback prior to dropping 130 bucks. Wonder what the quality is like?

If folks want to send in donations I would be happy to be the test location. Everyone send me 5 bucks and when I collect enough I will get one of these and post all the feedback you want.9.gif

I guess the main challenge with this unit, if I'm reading right, is that you can only control your music from the PC. If your PC is not in the vicinity of your stereo/listening area, do you have to run into the other room to change music selections, etc... from the PC? (versus a music "client" that connects to your stereo a la Netgear MP101 or other similar units).