La scala

LM Mays

You bet your bass horn you can use them in a home theatre set up. I use essentially 3 across the front array and three Heresy II's to fill in the surround positions. Sounds great to me I dont have a sub yet but IMO the La Scala bass although it does not as deep as I would like it is very realistic and accurate. One problem is Klipsch does not make a sub matched for the Heritage line, the subs they do make are excellent but are designed for other lines such as Reference and Synergy. I for one would like to see a Heritage" dedicated sub produced. I am not a fan of mixing lines, I have tried it and there is just too much timbre mismatch for my taste. Maybe I am off key on this as I am not sure how well that would show up in lower frequencies but I know for a sub to keep up with a folded horn it would need to be very fast and powerful which usually means a large amount of excursion and inherent distortion. A lot of folks seem to be fond of the SVS stuff other feel the Reference and other subs work fine but the lack of a "Heritage" dedicated sub is one reason I have yet to make a sub purchase