JBL 2404H TWEETER first listen

D-MAN

Q-Man,

oh yes, I remember that you tried quite a few horn/driver combinations. I almost figured that my current setup (which sounds pretty good IMO 2.gif ) would need some major investment (of all kinds) to be improved on. But I thought perhaps I had missed something 9.gif . Anyway, thanks for the input.

BTW: I adjusted the mids on my ALK crossover and behold, suddenly connecting the JBLs properly (i.e. black to plus) seems to yield better integration. I guess questioning the status quo every now and then is no bad idea 1.gif .

D-Man

did you have a chance to check the Ravel CD?

Wolfram

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 years later...

Hello. I'm intererested by your experienced. I want to do te same thing with my KCBR Horns : Try a JBL 2440/375 horns with wood Iwata horn. I want more smooth and weight sound in the mid and high. I have a pair of JBL 4343 too. The low are more deep but less tight and the voices more realist/true. The Horns are more fast and width. Can you tell me if the crossover must be modified ? Regards. Pascal