How can I change this lamp?

weggy

Welcome. You'll like it here. Althought I don't have this particular model it's usually fairly straightforward. I looked over the picture and you may try a gentle tug or twist of the wires at the back to see if the bulb holder pulls out. Barring that you may have to gently loosen the metal tabs on each side of the lamp holder and see if it drops out from the botton. These bulbs are usually held in place by two little prongs at their base. Replacement bulbs are available at Radio Shack but make sure you bring the bub with you so you get the right one. Most of these are 6.3 volt bulbs, probably .250mamps. You may want to remove the tabs anyway and run the wires between the string for the tuner to keep friction from wearing it out. The duct tape is not a good solution.

There are lots of people here with old H&K's so some of them might check in over the weekend and they might have mroe speicific directions.