Well, it's ORDERED!!!

Orange Peel

Just wanted to share my happiness you with guys 9.gif Just placed my order the the new SVS PB2-Ultra, I can't wait to get that thing!! I have been a HUGE cylinder fan for ever, but with the AMAZING value of the intro price, I can't pass it up!! I started with a 20-39 PC+, then went to Dual 20-39 CS's, now the PB2-Ultra!!!

Come on October!!!! 9.gif

Clue - Thanks, yeah get a bigger house for my new toys 9.gif I sold the other subs, so it's jsut going to be the Ultra in there, but that should be enough..... for now 11.gif

John - Thanks dude, I think I will have to get to know the neighbors well, I plan to watch ALL my movies over again now 3.gif Everytime you get a new piece of gear, gotta watch the movies again 9.gif

I don't have the cylinders anymore, I sold them over the weekend. I do remember their characteristics VERY well, I know what they are capable of and how they sound, so I should be able to give a pretty good comparison. I haven't heard a box version yet, I will try to get over to a buddies house that has a PB2-Ultra and hear that before I get mine.

It should be a good upgrade, Tom assures me I will be happy with the PB2-Ultra, I wanted Ultra's eventually, this new deal they got just forced me to do it immediately 9.gif