Sunfire Subwoofer

AZNracerx1989

----------------

On 9/27/2004 7:57:45 PM TheEAR wrote:

----------------

On 9/27/2004 1:08:08 PM CAS wrote:

----------------

On 9/27/2004 11:17:17 AM InnovaZero wrote:

if you care about deep bass then yes, if your into rock music with massive bass drums, then the RSW-15 has slam in spades.

I always said that a sunfire will shake your inwards like a pissed off earthquake, and an RSW will punch you through a wall.

----------------

Or get a PB2+ and do both for less!!!
9.gif9.gif9.gif

Had to do it
2.gif

----------------

BUZZZ wrong mister,BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SVS is LINEAR and does not have the desired "non linearity" to add the extra fake(but fun)punch like Klipsch RSW's and most M&K subs.These may claim to be very linear,as in fact they add a nice coloration(extra thump).Unless of course cut very low...then you get Sunfire,SVS,HSU,Velo HGS/DD that do a much better job.Remaining quite linear,with no added face THUMP

The RSW15 is the king of thump,around 80Hz it will best 120dB with utter ease and drive ants and roaches out of your house,your yard and down to the next city.

1.gif

SVS are civilised subs,and designed to reproduce DEEP BASS.Deep bass has no snap to it,the RSW series have snap,very much like M&K.

----------------

BZZZZ wrong mister yourself!

Any fake reproduction, coloration, falsification or illusion of slaming sound is something you can keep. You can get the same effect by banging your head against the wall 9.gif I've never heard a Klipsch sub I've been impressed enough to want to shell out the cash they're asking for. No offense to the company. They're good subs, but not for my use. I tend to not like to sacrifice anything at any frequency.

BZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ

----------------

On 9/28/2004 2:10:41 AM nicholtl wrote:

The difference between an SVS sub and most other hometheater subs is a night and day difference. Anyone comparing it to a promedia sub...well, that's just insulting to list those two in the same sentence.
2.gif

----------------

Yes comparing a bass module like the Loudmedia "sub" with a RSW15 is an insult,as any half competent sub will bash the cones and thin cheapo MDF of a multimedia joke inside out.I agree 100%,some have the a Loudmedia and think they hear true depth,ha ha ha try a HGS18 for a change,now this subs brings subsonic bass that makes the multimedia 'subs" siound like mid woofers. LOL

Now the difference between an SVS and a Revel B15,HGS18,SW12,RSW15,Sunfire Sig,Paradigm Sig Servo is slim.And you need the Ultra SVS to beat some of these subs in output.Do not talk as SVS walks over my subs,they dont.Only walking over lesser subs

And your SVS does not beat the quality of my servo subs HE HE HE.........HE

The Klipsch Ultra 5.1 "sub" beats only all the mass market jokes.No real serious sub

----------------

On 9/28/2004 10:12:10 AM CAS wrote:

----------------

On 9/27/2004 7:57:45 PM TheEAR wrote:

----------------

On 9/27/2004 1:08:08 PM CAS wrote:

----------------

On 9/27/2004 11:17:17 AM InnovaZero wrote:

if you care about deep bass then yes, if your into rock music with massive bass drums, then the RSW-15 has slam in spades.

I always said that a sunfire will shake your inwards like a pissed off earthquake, and an RSW will punch you through a wall.

----------------

Or get a PB2+ and do both for less!!!
9.gif9.gif9.gif

Had to do it
2.gif

----------------

BUZZZ wrong mister,BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SVS is LINEAR and does not have the desired "non linearity" to add the extra fake(but fun)punch like Klipsch RSW's and most M&K subs.These may claim to be very linear,as in fact they add a nice coloration(extra thump).Unless of course cut very low...then you get Sunfire,SVS,HSU,Velo HGS/DD that do a much better job.Remaining quite linear,with no added face THUMP

The RSW15 is the king of thump,around 80Hz it will best 120dB with utter ease and drive ants and roaches out of your house,your yard and down to the next city.

1.gif

SVS are civilised subs,and designed to reproduce DEEP BASS.Deep bass has no snap to it,the RSW series have snap,very much like M&K.

----------------

BZZZZ wrong mister yourself!

Any fake reproduction, coloration, falsification or illusion of slaming sound is something you can keep. You can get the same effect by banging your head against the wall
9.gif
I've never heard a Klipsch sub I've been impressed enough to want to shell out the cash they're asking for. No offense to the company. They're good subs, but not for my use. I tend to not like to sacrifice anything at any frequency.

BZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ

----------------

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ wrong,read what I posted...

You said the best of both worlds,not the case.The SVS is flat and will not give you that SLAM.fake or not SVS very much like Sunfire subs lack this so called musical slam.And that is a fact

As more often then not this slam is a peak around 70-80Hz.Never said its accurate