FS: 2002 Klipschorns oak oil NEWEST MODEL!!

jmslaw

Well, it took a pair of 35k speakers for me to consider selling my beloved 2002 Klipschorns. Check my ad on Audiogon. First buyer with $3600 to pick them up in Baltimore gets them. They are essentially as new, save for one binding post which doesn't tighten all the way, but has no effect on usage. Please don't try to haggle. These are like new and there is a waiting list for new ones at 6-7k.

Regards,

Jeff

----------------

On 10/1/2004 4:54:28 PM jmslaw wrote:

Well, it took a pair of 35k speakers for me to consider selling my beloved 2002 Klipschorns...

Regards,

Jeff

----------------

I'm trying to work this equation out; 10(3600) + (sound quality) - (perceived value for money) - (value of 2002 Klipschorns) = 1 pair 2002 Klipschorns! Sorry about that, I failed maths at high school!

Hey, Jeff. Seriously. What'd you buy? They must be fantastic speakers. ...and I do concede Klipschorns aren't perfect. They're just pefect for the money.

The Klipschorns are sold. FYI, I replaced them with Impact Airfoil 5.2 4 piece system, driven by Levinson No.33 monos. The impacts at nearly 5 times the retail cost of the Khorns is MARGINALLY better. I will certainly miss the Khorns and feel they are the finest speakers anywhere near their price.