Metal stands for RB-35

jp15

I just purchased a pair of RB-35 Bookshelf speakers and I need a some floorstands (black metal). I've searched the internet and can't find anything in between 24"-36" high that can hold a speakers that are 11" deep and 9.5" wide. Any suggestions. Please help...JP

Keep lookin'; they're out there. I have a pair of 28" Target stands that have a 10x12" bottom plate and a 6 1/2" square top plate. There's a pair of heresy II's sitting on 'em right now. Have you tried AudioAdvisor? They have a good selection of stands.

----------------

On 10/14/2004 5:15:44 PM nicholtl wrote:

Are all stands fillable with sand and leadshot? That's supposedly what the experts recommend?

----------------

Got mine from barstools4u.com They will customize their metal stands for you like they did for me. They are made to hold recording studio monitors so they are very heavy duty. I filled mine with sand.

----------------

On 10/14/2004 5:15:44 PM nicholtl wrote:

Are all stands fillable with sand and leadshot? That's supposedly what the experts recommend?

----------------

Most stands are fillable, and people use various things. I use fine "play sand," and others have been known to use litter, shot, etc.

Carl.