PayPal i

3dzapper

Looks like Pay Pal is FUBAR! I can't pay for an ebay purchase that the seller wants PayPal for, so no problem. I went to the eBay discussion boards to find out what's up and there is a thread with all there poor people who can't use their debit cards. They are getting rejections, crosswise looks and snide remarks everywhere they try to pay for something. Plus they can't get their money transfered out into their own banks! Some of these poor souls work eBay for a living.

I hope EBay has a lot of cash on hand because when this thing is fixed there is going to be a run on their bank.

Rick

Yea, I wanted to check my PayPal account today and it took forever to load up... they had a page up describing a new webpage format or something, so maybe that's the problem? Maybe they are just working on the site? I hope so... I just sold an LP of mine for $300.00... sure would be a bummer if I have to wait to close the transaction!