OT: Who Here Lives Near Twin Falls Id.

SCOOTERDOG

LOL Bob! Don't tell anyone I grew up there....

Scooter, at best I might be somewhere near Twin Falls during my summer trip early next June. Are you from that state, and have you driven to any of its many interesting areas like the nearby City of Rocks, Craters of the Moon, etc.? Cort Conley's 20-year old "Idaho for the Curious: A Guide" is a great guidebook if you don't have one yet.

Larry

Larry,

My 30 year old son claims to have been in "Idaho" for the last year. I tripped him up by asking him the names of the governor, the two senators, and the representative from Idaho. He failed that test miserably.

Bob

As I said...Shhhhh. We don't want too many people to know how beautiful it is up here. Not to mention the clean air we breath, the ultimate 4 seasons, world class skiing in sun valley, fishing to die for not to mention the hunting if you into that. And with only 1.5 mil people in the state they are far and few between. Although Twin Falls is a very nice town with 40,000 people. Besides how many bridges can you name where you can legally BASE jump from, see picture.

Life is grand in Idaho16.gif

Scooter

post-8797-13819258220268_thumb.jpg

C'mon now folks. Lots-O-happy folks here in Idaho. I live in Post Falls just outside of Coeur D'Alene. Not exactly next door to Twin Falls but another "Falls" city none the less! Idaho's a great state. Plenty of space, trees, clean air and water. As long as Washington ststae doesn't blow up we're in business.9.gif

----------------

On 10/12/2004 4:51:45 PM BEC wrote:

Larry,

My 30 year old son claims to have been in "Idaho" for the last year. I tripped him up by asking him the names of the governor, the two senators, and the representative from Idaho. He failed that test miserably.

Bob

----------------

My gosh, did you already know those names?

Larry