WTB pair of La Scala crossovers

Rudy81

I'm not sure, maybe? How's that for an answer?

Do a search under updates & modifications, K-Horn, 290 driver, 311 horn, Q-Man. In that post you should find a picture of an excellent pair of custom AA networks that John Warren made me before I went to a re-designed network. They sound slightly better then the ALK network. I might be willing to sell them for $500.00.

Q-man:

Thanks, but I am looking for something more reasonable pricewise. I am selling my house and will need to leave a set of La Scalas in my HT. I may have a shot at a set without crossovers.

I need your basic, read inexpensive, crossovers that would work.

Sfogg:

Let me know what you want for them, and if they are in good working order.

I personally wouldn't spend money on any networks with cans pushing the 20 year mark or older.

I have some of BEC's GE motor runs over here. If Shawn gives those up, I'll donate the cans and labor to bring them back from the dead.

Not only that, they get my entire home theater. It was that...or no deal. :-(

Anyway, thanks for looking for crossovers...but I could not work a deal for the La Scalas. If you have a set of black LaS or Cornwalls for sale and are close to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, let me know. I need a set.