Cornwall Identification

omegaken

They are 1984 La Scalas and are in good condition. They were raw birch before the original owner sprayed them black. He was a painter by trade so he actually did a very nice job. I will post a picture tonight. The speakers are completely original and sound great!

Ken

I'm up in Santa Rosa and have a pair of '81 Oak (COL) Cornwalls in very good condition which I might be willing to trade - if you throw in the La Scallas - {just kidding}. Sounds like you really need oak, so maybe we can come to terms. I may be interested in the La Scala's. I'm kind of limited on space, but I really love my Klipsch speakers and am always looking to add to my collection. Especially when shipping is not an issue. PM me.

James

• 2 years later...

Ken

I watch the sf craigslist and I must need my eyes check, miss both pairs, then I noticed Klipsch Heresy's and Cornwall's wanted add. Nice job if thats you. I've been looking for some nice klipschorns and all I have found have been worst for ware, maybe I'll try wanted add.

Corns4me