I am loving SS tonight

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I can"t believe it, after all my searching for the right tube amps, right now, I am listening to my HT receiver and loving it. I am nutz3.gif at least I am driving myself nutz6.gif I am loving the sounds I am getting. I put my new 3910 into my HT to watch a movie. I got lazy and started playing a cd, Jethro tull-songs from the woods, and I gotta say I am loving it. The music is right here, I hear every instrument, string, flute, drum, cymbal, just incredible clarity without any digitits. I am so glad I broke down and bought a laptop. Instead of being upstairs in my office, I can be online, listening to Great tunes, or HT, and still be on the forum. I am driving myself crazy in my audio search. Right now I am happy, thats all that matters.10.gif

Yup, that IS all that matters. Moments like these, however frequent, or however few and far between, are what make investing our time, money, and efforts so, so worth it.

I liken our obsession with audio to people with strange, quirky sexual fetishes. While most people view it as sick or weird, the people who have the fetish say that in fact, they have the advantage, because it's just an extra thing they can appreciate. Same goes for us and our chosen style of entertainment.