WORK HAS STARTED

YENDOR

Good day menbers,

THANKS TO ALL OF THE FROUM MEMBERS INFORMATION THAT MY has asstisted my QUEST FOR PERFECTION. ALL CHROUS II 6.1 theater !

finally my complete remodel has started. After months of planing and research. then complete demolition of the basment has started and been copleted, all the water seepage damage been removed and point of entry in to the house sealed hopefuly. attached are a few pic as to the current progesss. i am rebullding for 6.1 setup + htpc all i plan to use 3"pvc to run speaker wire+dvi+coxaldig through joist and soffet .

please, all coments and suggestioms welcome.

more pics tomorrow.

peace

yendor

post-12413-13819259373472_thumb.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 11/16/2004 8:45:29 PM YENDOR wrote:

good day all,

could some one explain how to attach more than one picture to a post. could not get it attach

thanks

peace

yendor

----------------

You can only post one at a time unfortunately.

I hope it is alright, I lightened up your image a bit.

yndr.jpg

Rick

post-12829-13819259374062_thumb.jpg

First off, don't zip 'em up.

Upload each individual pic in a separate post. Go back and edit the post, adding in < img src="thepic.klipsch.com" > at the end, without the spaces. The correct address for "thepic.klipsch.com" can be found by clicking on your attachment link (the one in the corner of your post) and right-clicking the "download" button and selecting "copy shortcut" from the dropdown menu. Paste this in between the quotation marks and you're good to go.

good day members,

Have A GOOD THANKSGIVING DAY.

BUT please don't forget our troops that are in those hostle places. Lets all give thanks for them. They need our prayers & support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some updated pictures. I start framing this weekend, the finished usable room size 23x18 I will post more pics and a better description as to progess start to current status.(over the weekend.) over this remodel job has been more than i expected. once i really got started lot of hidden water damage. mosture seapege around stones . DIY repair 20 bags mason mix walls + 25 gallons oil based dry lock. Real test for next couple of days rain day and night

I will post the results

first picture stairs before addition also note the new wall plates on floors. and wall for built in book case

please forgive about the dup pictures could not delete was up loaded

peace

yendor

post-12413-13819259375012_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 11/24/2004 4:15:05 PM YENDOR wrote:

this remodel job has been more than i expected. once i really got started lot of hidden water damage. mosture seapege around stones .

----------------

They always seem to be more work than expected. Stone foundations and water just don't get along in the long term.

Is this room in your basement? I'm just a little surprised at the stone fireplace... as basements were rarely used for much more than storage in the really old days. It should provide you with a very interesting architectural feature.

Later...

Rob