Cornwall Decorators on eBay - Kind of under the Radar

Frzninvt

Here is a link to another pair of Klipsch Cornwall Decorators on eBay. They have not gotten much exposure becuase of the Auction Title and perhaps that they maybe in Mexico. Seems like the guy does not have much experience at the auction thing and perhaps chose the wrong country? Anyway may be worth an email to the guy to find out where he is. Would be a decent deal at 6 bills I suppose. Smart that they protected the woofer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61378&item=5733481688&rd=1

----------------

On 11/27/2004 7:03:50 PM paulparrot wrote:

The seller's name probably cost him hundreds of dollars from potential buyers
1.gif
----------------

You know, when browsing the page I was thinking the same thing. Didn't exactly inspire confidence in the seller. 9.gif

hpplus is an ebay reseller in the east. I've sold to him and met him. We'll be seeing these back on ebay all shined up and with better pics soon. He'll make $400+ on these with little work.

One of the woofers was not stock. The seller emailed me this...

One woofer slightly different from other. Think replaced with upgraded one. All original components.

I'm unsure how a "slightly different" woofer could be considered an "original component" though. 3.gif