CD/DVD suggestions?

Coytee

I'm in process of gathering bits & pieces 9.gif

Looking for ideas for CD/DVD player to buy. I guess it doesn't have to be DVD, since I already have one. I just kind of like the flexablity both formats offer.

That said, what I REALLY REALLY want feature wise, is multiple disk. I currently have a 5 disk and typically put 5 in and let it go.

I have a Sony brand, model eludes me right now, works fine, but I've read here about how a CD/DVD player might not play a CD as well as a more dedicated CD player might.

Sooooooooooooo

Looking for suggestions on one with multiple disk capability. Brands/model numbers. I guess Mr. Budget is "around" $500 but if it's worthy, I can smack Mr. budget around some & make him shut up.

I'm mating it with a (yet to be received) Jolida 503B if I recall the number correctly. I will be spewing said sounds out of my newly acquired K-horns.

Ideas?

Thanks

You may actually be able to go cheaper. Do a search for Philips, I think its the 963 multi-player (dvd player with SACD and DVD-A) that many of our forum folks have found to be amazing both musicaly and budget-wise.