Not two chan. but any info on this Klipsch system?

Cal Blacksmith

I have been thinking for a while about the deal Klipsch is offering on the Pro-Media GMX D-5.1

http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?id=640

I was thinking about getting a set for my son for Christmas (for play station etc. He is 20 years) and I am seeking advice or opinions from anyone who may have something to say about them.

I know this is out of the realm of 2-CH but you are the crowd that I feel most comfortable with (WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ME? DON'T ANSWER THAT!!)

3.gif3.gif3.gif

They are going to be a very nice speaker system for your son, for the price you cannot beat the sound that these multimedia Klipsch produce. I have used the Klipsch Promedia 5.1 in my computer system in the past and they were an excellent sounding system with Movies, music, and for the newer games that have surround capabilities1.gif

The Promedia's are killer speakers! I have the 2.1 THX versions, but I was strongly debating between those and the 5.1 variety 2 years ago when I was buying them. I only figured I didn't need 5.1 for just mp3's. All variety and flavors, the Promedias, the Promedia Ultras, or the GMX's, rock the boat from now till Sunday. Your 20 year old son will love them because:

1) they're electronic gadgets

2) they're speakers

but most of all...

3) they're from you