I, Robot

MrMcGoo

Excellent work Indie! can't wait to see the finished product.

As far as the movie! That's one kick-*** movie! Just watched it, rented it via netflix, a MUST have for any movie collection. If santa don't bring it to me, I'll have to be my own santa and get it.

Indy,

I thought I needed to get my glasses adjusted. Those are chairs holding your corns? Are they going to be built into the wall? How does this affect their sound? What are the dimensions of your room? If you cannot tell, I really like what you are doing.

HT BSMT FRAME SPECS.jpg

See if this works first.

Ok it does.. and maybe I should move it to the Architectural section after this..

The room was basically 17x 29 to start with.

Yes the older Cornwall II's have "custon stands..lol" they are padded arm rests to chairs I do not have to use. They work wonderfully, and at a perfect height too for the screen IMO. (left n right) The center vertical Cornwall is tilted up slightly. Since this pic I have bought 2 Gramma aurlex also called sub dudes units for the subs. These units are an incredibly effective device that are used to float a subwoofer or speaker and yields nearly total acoustic isolation resulting in greatly enhanced purity of tone. <

I will re post this in the Architectural section center ceiling is 10 feet the sides are 9 feet. so inside dimensions as you will feel the room will be approx 17x20 to 17x22 roughly as the back wall is angled. (look at pic) No doors, we will have heavy curtains pulled back.

post-5910-13819259899598_thumb.jpg

Well, Santa did indeed bring this one to me! (He also brought me all three of the Harry Potter DVD's 10.gif)

Of course, my brother and sister-in-law wanted to watch it, so we watched it in his apartment right before hitting the sack Christmas night. It actually sounded pretty decent on his rinky-dinky little HTiB setup.

I just got done watching it again on my own setup, and it was quite good on there. I did see this one back when it was in the theaters, and I thought it was a good movie than. At the time, there were some "I cannot wait to hear that on my own system" moments. I am not disappointed.

Like I already said, definitly worth at least a rental.