Pioneer Elite VSX-53TX For Sale

Orange Peel

I will be selling my beloved Pioneer Elite A/V receiver when my new Rotel comes in, should be mid next week. This receiver kicks ***, and will rock your world, I just want seperates so that's why it has to go. I have a pic, and will post new ones when I get them from a friend who took some professional pics, they will look killer. This is MINT condition, not a scratch on it, as new as you can get. It comes with orginal box, manual, remote control, etc.

You can read all about this bad boy here....

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4155_2046366,00.html

MSRP is $1500 for it, selling for $600 SHIPPED within the US. I have had it if a year, so it's perfect in every way.

PIC, it's the top piece....

rack.gif

Not sure, never tried. It has multi-room where you can have two tv's, two receivers, etc. I run it in multi-room with my bedroom in walls, I can listen to a DVD in the main room and the radio in the bedroom, or TV in the main room and the radio in the bedroom. I use a seperate amplifier for the bedroom speakers, but you can utilize the surround back channels for multi-room source but you won't be able to use two different sources at the same time, like TV and radio, etc.

It's a 53TX trust me 9.gif I couldn't find anything for prices on them since they don't sell them new anymore, but I paid over $740 for it not even a year ago. It's mint and works flawlessly. I have a local guy intersted in it, just waiting to see if he wants it or not. I will sell it to whoever gives me the money first. 2.gif

I should also mention it was purcahsed at an authorized retail store here in AZ not from an unauthorized online seller. You will find all kinds of prices on the net, it's up to you to decide if you want to take a chance online.

----------------

On 12/16/2004 3:04:30 PM Orange Peel wrote:

Not really, I think the 53 has auto calibration, the 45 does not. 53 being the newer model, etc. Everyone seems to love the 53, I love mine to death, but my Rotel RSP 1098 will be no slouch
9.gif

----------------

45 Has Auto cal too. 53 is just the newer version of the 43.

53 supports a few more settings like DTS 5.1 as well as Discrete 6.1

Biggest difference though is the 53 has more inputs lke a third optical and so forth.

Nicholtl,

If you like SACDs and DVD-As, I think its almost time to go up from your 45TXi as it doesn't have iLink support like the 55TXi and the 56TXi.

I just got the 56TXi and will get the DV-59Ai.

Chinoloco