Alert! HK 430 with only one channel

Colin

Ki,

Do you need a parts unit ? Why would you bid on a receiver that is advertised as having one channel out when these receivers come up all the time in working order ? Also a scary thing about this particular receiver is from his description I get the idea he tried to fix it.

Craig

Ki, if you don't want this i would e-mail the seller and ask him if you can retract your bid. tell him you didn't read the whole description, hopefully he will understand and not leave a negative feedback if you wait and tell him at the end of the auction. i will help you if you do want and win the auction.

I have seen only a few HK sales recently on eBay. 430s are averaging about $60, which is a darn right two-channel steal for what these can do with big ole horns! So far, two 730 models averaged $132, though shipping often adds $30-45. Cleaning can be as little as a few squirts of contact spray, but refurbishing can add up to $125.

2.gif