Wright 3.5 monoblocks for sale

HeritageBob

I am offering up my Wright 3.5 Monos to the forum here first.

They are roughly only 8 months old and I am the second owner. I purchased them off Audiogon about 3 months ago from a fellah who did photo/internet work for George Wright and got the amps in trade for work done.

I sent one back to George shortly after I got them for a slight hum problem and he replaced a capacitor free of charge and shipped them back to me ultra quick. They are now both equally dead quiet.

They are in excellent condition with no blemishes and come with a set of NOS Sylvania 2a3's in addition to the Sovteks which are sold with the amp new.

These are a very nice set of SET mono blocks and the only reason I am selling them is that I have moved into a new house with a giant greatroom which the 2 channel system is now set up in. In an apartment or a smaller room these were all that I ever needed for excellent sound on my 101db Chorus II's.

Price is 1k plus shipping and pictures to come soon when I get past all of the Christmas fun today :)

Bob

Man, have these amps gone up in price in the past couple of years. Three years ago they were $800 and then $880 US, Now they are $1430, ouch.

Good reviews from people who own them, it's just not the bargin that it used to be, expecially when purchased new.