Klipsh...my 3rd home theater package!

Enigma

Well I finally decided to go with a new setup. So I went with Klipsh RSX4's, the center...and the sub RW-8. I don't like huge bass I live in an apartment so that sub will be delicious lol

Wow for the first time I saw these satellites at J&R computer world...I just bought them without hearing them because I know Klipsch never fails me! I bought all silver...with sanus (onecall.com) silver speaker stands. Picked up a sanus glass/silver audio rack. Man this is gonna look hot for 2005! I noticed the weight on these satellites are pretty heavy and not that light...which makes it really sturdy and kick sounding.

My first speakers were klipsh bookshelf synergy...then the Reference Series which was TOO much sound for my apartment..now the third these cute satellites. :D

-antonio

I finally received them today and hooked them up. It took me 3 hours to do all the wire work. WOWZERS! I am super impressed with these monitors and the RW-8 Sub. Man what a setup!!! Crystal clean seamless sound panning without any distortions...and the dialogue..no "spike" sounds on the center channel. This was the best purchase I ever made! Cant believe it made me much happier than the 2nd past purchase which were the Reference Series RF3's etc.

I wasn't expecting the sub to look so incredibly nice from the back lol

-ant

RSX's are awesome, highly underrated and run great on just 30 watts of power!

They go just deep enough to hide the direction of the subwoofer, and loud enough to piss off your neighbors and still retain the Klipsch reference sound even in their small package. They lack the slam in your chest of RF-7's but heck, for their size they are nothing shy of remarkable. I'm going to pair of my RSX 5.1 system with some RVX-54's to make it 7.1. I think the 54's will be awesome for stereo.

One other thing, bass is definitely a personal choice. The RW-8 sounded sweet but was way too light for me. I'm either getting an RSW-12 or PC-ultra to replace my SVS PB12

Well Im a bit sad today. :( I don't have no Sub. Thats because last night I read on Klipsch Press Release that the RW-8 is gonna be sold in silver color. So I sent back my sub today (thankfully shipping was only $8 for two day service! Live near the warehouse) and I await a silver one to match my satellites and upcoming HDTV flat panel or DLP, LCD etc.

Man..the difference is night and day playing these spanky satellites without the sub. I had friends today and as I played it...their jaws drop at how incredible and 'true" the sound was. I had them running to the window because my dvd movies gave them the impression there were police officers or helicopters outside LOL! Phenomenal the sound of Klispch. I wish they heard that sub..it was freakin incredible with the sub connected.

I love Klipsch.

-antonio

Tamara

RSX-4 $199 for a pair? That is a steal because one RSX speaker cost me $120...and they go for $149 each retail price. The sub you are getting is a steal too. I payed for my sub $285 :) I don't mind the prices...because this type of setup should cost over $1000! I mean it plays like a huge speaker setup.

I have the dedicated center channel the RCX-4. It's very remarkable. Truly these sub/sat system is a true dedicated home theater sound. Everything falls into place seamless. Such crisp sound...will have your mind and heart pounding lol

I went silver on my setup btw because HDTV's are not coming out black. :) That is cool..you don't see the dust and scratches on them either :D If you getting silver...make sure you wait for your local store to get in the silver sub that Klipsch recently announced.

-antonio

I got silver too to match some other componets I owned. I perfer black, but silver does have some great advantages like hiding dust. And it does this very well. Silver also looks very sexy with the grills removed with its black surroud trim and chrome bolts exposed.