New Years Resolution: Spend No More!

whell

Well, this isn't exactly honest. The reason that this resolution will come so easily is that I CAN'T spend anymore...at least, not since my wife and I found out we were having TWINS! As much as I love all things audio and music, this is one resolution I'll be happy to keep.

Good lord, at age 42 my family is still growing. I think its great, but we're still in shock that the family will be growing so fast so quickly! We just learned last week that we're having 2 for the price of 1, and that they are also identical twins. They will be due in August, but we suspect they will come sooner, as multiples usually do. My wife and I are still negotiating about finding out about the sex of the twins. I'm all for it for planning purposes, but Laurie thinks that the surprise at the end is all part of the fun. Good grief!

Anyway, wish me luck, and I'll continue to read here about the evolution of your systems, with some level of envy, likely until the kids graduate from college! 9.gif